How can we help?

Answers to our most commonly asked questions are here!

    Sorry, we didn't find any relevant articles for you.

    Send us your queries using the form below and we will get back to you with a solution.

    Customer Support


    Leave a complaint with ESM to be passed onto your Council of Owners

    Any member of the strata company (or an authorised representative) can make a complaint to the council of owners about alleged by law breaches within the complex. 

    Councillors may issue a warning letter or breach notice to the offending resident based on this complaint. 

    It is important you provide a detailed description of the incident(s).

    Was this article helpful?

    Still can't find what you are looking for?

    Our team is here to help you.

    Contact ESM

    Disclaimer: The information and material contained within the support portal is presented to the user as general information only. Information on the website is believed to be true and correct but no warranty or guarantees are accepted by the agency, the employees, representatives or the vendors for the content.

    Copyright © ESM Strata